Atlantis – A Night Circus Production
Atlantis was a dinner theatre event with circus, burlesque and live music that took place from January to February 2014. The event ran every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for three weeks for a total of nine events. Every Friday and Saturday event was extremely sold out with lineups out the door, and the Sunday events were comfortably full.
Point A: The venue, FanClub, needed unique programming for the Dine Out Festival that would increase their food sales and generate profit.
BEFORE THE EVENTS
- Budget creation and management
- Sourcing and managing the team who would build out the event including: theatre, circus, music and burlesque directors
- Operations contact for the venue
- Marketing plan creation and execution
- Media buying
- Sponsorship acquisition (hair & makeup, costumes, liquor)
- Branding, graphic design (including ads, posters, tickets)
- Creation of unique concepts such as a liquor dispensing jellyfish and passports where guests were given a new identity to play along with the story if they chose to.
- Set up of festival headquarters
DURING THE EVENTS
- Liaising between the performers and the venue
- Assisting with intake of guests
AFTER THE EVENTS
- Financial reconciliation
- Post-mortem meetings, notes, and reports
- Sponsorship case files
Point B: A 63% increase in sales from the January prior during the same festival on the same dates.
- January 2014
- talent buying
- team management
- project management