City of New Westminster: Bylaw Illustrations
The city of New Westminster was producing an updated building code package with visual images for public reference. The illustrations had to be customized, clear, and accurate in depicting the city’s bylaws.
Point A: The city of New Westminster required 44 custom illustrations to complement its building code bylaw information package.
Point B: We liaised closely with city staff to provide illustrated materials to spec, including providing:
- art direction
- hiring and management of illustrators
- management of the project timeline and output
- communications with city staff
- City of New Westminister
- June 2015-January 2016
- Hiring and Managing Illustrators
- Managing Timeline
- and Client Expectations
- Liaising between Client and Illustrators