City of Vancouver Bright Green Summer
Point A: The City of Vancouver needed an illustration in a rush (five days to be exact). They had a style in mind and had a list of items and activities that were to be featured in the illustration.
BEFORE PROJECT ONSET
- Consulting with the city to ensure the project was directly understood
- Time management to ensure the deadline could be met
DURING THE PROJECT
- Creation of pencil sketches for compositional approval
- Creation of a small style mockup for initial style approval
- Building out the illustration in Adobe Illustrator vector format
- Two rounds of edits with the client (the illustration featured above is one such iteration)
- Addition of shadows and 3D style book
AFTER THE PROJECT
- Delivery of final files in a variety of formats
Point B: The city is ecstatic with their new illustration that will help them run their Bright Green Summer campaign in the summer of 2015 and beyond.