Why Social Media Matters
Social media (SM) is increasingly becoming the platform of choice for a wide range of individuals. It is an essential means of quickly reaching a broad audience, as, for example, 81% of millennials check Twitter at least once per day, 50 million businesses use Facebook Business Pages, and Pinterest drives 25% of all retail website referral traffic. Customer service is migrating to social media and 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.
In short, if you’re not on social media or are struggling to manage your social media marketing, your audience is missing out. And so are you.
When it comes to our clients, we don’t believe in one size fits all. That’s why we take the following steps to make sure that we best serve you:
- Providing a dedicated manager to handle your SM, from the initial discovery phase in which we learn about your organization to ongoing communications with you regarding the management and delivery of your SM
- Building a custom SM strategy based on research of both you, your competitors, and your market so that your SM content and means of delivery best reflects your enterprise, capitalizes on SM opportunities, and is tailored to your prospective audience
- Executing the SM plan using monthly calendars that you can review so that you can quickly and easily understand exactly what we’re doing, giving you as much oversight as you want without eating up your valuable time
- Increasing your reach and building your SM channels by creating hashtags and engaging and building audiences via swift response to messages, comments, and wall posts from the public
- Tracking your SM via monthly analytics reports and recommendations so that you can see exactly what is happening with your account
- Providing value-added services including graphic design and paid advertising to further build your brand and amplify your voice
Our social media marketing and management team is accredited in digital marketing and works with clients across a broad spectrum of industries. We’ve worked with traditional bricks and mortar businesses to increase their client base, online service providers seeking to differentiate themselves from their competitors, and individuals and organizations who need to refresh and raise their profiles.
For first time clients, we provide three months of social media management for only $600 CAD per month, including a detailed, customized strategy document at no extra cost. Further management services are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.